Who created God/Allah

They tell me that God isn't created, that God is all-powerful, he's infinite and eternal.

Here is the evidence from the Bible :
"God is eternal.
(Deuteronomy 33:27; Jeremiah 10:10; Psalm 90:2)"
"God is infinite.
(1 Kings 8:22-27; Jeremiah 23:24; Psalm 102:25-27; Revelation 22:13)"

As we can see those two quotes cover both the Old Testament and the New Testament. The Qu'ran too also claims these very same things :
"112:3 Sahih International
He neither begets nor is born,"

So there's no way in denying that God, or Allah, has always existed. Now Muslims like to tell us that the Qu'ran is the direct word of God, or Allah as they prefer to call him. Mohammad was nothing more than his secretary on Earth taking dictation. So as we know this is God speaking then it must be true.

So if God is infinite he must exist outside of our Universe. After all, infinite inside our Universe as a concept of time cannot exist. Eternity yes, because eternal means that we can have a beginning we just go on forever. So if we have a beginning we can't be infinite.

The definition of infinite is :

"in·fi·nite (nf-nt)
adj.
1. Having no boundaries or limits.
2. Immeasurably great or large; boundless: infinite patience; a discovery of infinite importance.
3. Mathematics
a. Existing beyond or being greater than any arbitrarily large value.
b. Unlimited in spatial extent: a line of infinite length.
c. Of or relating to a set capable of being put into one-to-one correspondence with a proper subset of itself."

So as we don't have unlimited time, we start at 0 if we were created, God must live outside of the Universe to be outside of time. So if God is outside of time and unborn there is no way to calculate when he began, so really there could be no time. Time is a counter, time needs a beginning point to start. So if God created the Universe and had no time to create the Universe then the Universe must have come into existence when God did, meaning the Universe has always been here. That can't be right though can it? God clearly tells us that he was here before us, before time. The Holy Bible and the Noble Qu'ran both agree on this. So when exactly was the Universe created by God? I mean, if time was waiting for God to start it and God was waiting for time to start then the Universe could never be created. So are we not here? Do we not exist yet? Of course we exist. We know we exist. We can easily observe and experimet and prove we exist. In fact, God tells us we exist. It's the one thing both Science and Religion agree on. Again, for entirely different reasons of course.

So if we exist and God, or Allah, exists but without one coming before the other we wouldn't exist. Muslims, and Islamic scholars like to say "It would be the same as your mother giving birth to your mother". So then how did we start? It could only mean one thing of course. That time started first, because God needed time to start so he could begin to create the Heavens, the Universe, and most importantly humans. So if God didn't exist before the Universe that could only mean he began to exist when the Universe began to exist. So those two verses in the Qu'ran cannot be correct. The Universe gave birth to God, God cannot be infinite or unborn. Otherwise the Universe would be infinite and unborn, which we know isn't true. Evidence tells us. Even the Bible and the Qu'ran tell us. It's something both Atheists and Theists agree on. So if God didn't create the Universe and God was born was he really born with the Universe? Well no, he couldn't have been. I've already shown God couldn't have created the Universe, so God couldn't have been here since the beginning of time. So God is much younger than the Universe.

So the Bible and the Qu'ran can't be right, I mean if God created the Universe and God is younger than the Universe the Universe would never be born. These puts us in a bit of a pickle really. It would mean we don't exist. We know we exist though. It's the one thing Atheists and Theists agree on. It's the one thing Science and Religion agree on. So when then was God born? God said he created Earth. It's in the Bible and the Qu'ran, so was God born when the Earth was born? Well, let's have a look.

If God created the Earth and God began to exist when the Earth was created then the Earth would never have been created. How could it have been. Once again it would be like you giving birth to your mother. You're reading this though, so you must exist. So we can only really come to the conclusion that the Bible and the Qu'ran are wrong about how the Earth began. So if the Bible and the Qu'ran are wrong about how the Earth came into being then it can only mean God, or Allah, was wrong. If he was wrong about that then it can only mean one thing, he wasn't around at the time the Earth began. So if he wasn't around when the Earth began to exist then when? I mean, he must have began to exist at some point. We know we exist, and we know God exists. You can't argue that. Not only do we all agree, we debate whether God is real all the time. Atheists argue God is man made and Theists argue man is God made all the time. So going back tot the Bible and the Qu'ran we find that God says that he created humans. Not only did he create us, but we are the finest of creations. So did God create mankind? Is he our creator?

Well we've already proven we exist, Atheist and Theist alike have to agree on. It's not what we argue, we argue over whether God is man made or not. So let's look. If God came about when humans came about and humans came about when God came about when exactly were we created? If God was waiting for us to create him so he could create us we'd be stuck in an infinite loop. It would be like sitting in the cinema waiting for a film you were going to start directing tomorrow. So if we wouldn't be here if God created us then it can only mean God, or Allah, didn't create us. So it can only mean the Bible and the Qu'ran are wrong, and if they're both wrong then God was wrong. Which once again means God couldn't have been around then. Which also means that we are not all descended from Adam and Eve. Something Atheists and Theists have been arguing for a long time. Something Science and Religion argue on. Atheists saw Science knows the answer, Theists say God has the answer. Science says Evolution, Religion says the one true god. So if God wasn't around humans came into being it can only mean he came into being sometime after humans did, we wouldn't exist otherwise. So if man was around before God then when, when did he begin to exist? I mean, for something that claims to be my creator and who wants complete obedience I want him to tell me the truth at least. Otherwise how can I trust that his divine laws aren't just a pack of lies. He wants me to follow Sharia, I want to know it really is the most perfect law and so far it's not looking good.

So if God, or Allah, didn't exist when man first existed it can only mean he came into being later than that. So let's look at when he first revealed himself to someone. He first revealed himself to Adam and Eve of course, but we know that's not possible so we'll fast forward through some generations. We'll go to who first began to teach about God, or Allah. That person is Abraham of course. After all, it is known as "The Abrahamic religion". So if God first came into being when Abraham came into being then that must mean, according to the Bible and the Qu'ran anyway, that the Universe is as old as Abraham. After all, God claimed he created the Universe and if God came into being when Abraham came into being then that's the only option. So once again we're left with the problem, when did God find time to create the Universe? He was waiting for his creation to begin to exist so he could begin to exist. So if we're here, and God is here, then Abraham must have made God come into being. If we exist then there's no other option, otherwise there would be no Theists. Atheists know they exist, and Theists know they exist. Science says we exist, and Religion says we all exist. The Bible and Qu'ran both say we exist, and apparently it's the truth if it's in one of those books. So did Abraham create God?

The Bible and the Qu'ran both agree that Abraham is a direct descendant of Adam and Eve. As we've already shown Adam and Eve couldn't have existed then we can only draw the conclusion that Abraham never existed. So if Abraham never existed, and God couldn't have begun to exist without Abraham then there's no way God could exist. So once again we have to move on to find out when God began to exist. As we know that Abraham never existed we also know that none of his children, and none of their children and son could have existed. Abraham couldn't have had descendent's in the real world. So because we know that Abraham couldn't have existed I'll move forward to when Abraham first started being talked about. After all, if Abraham is a tale then somebody must have first begun to tell the tale. That's how they work. No Atheist or Theist could argue that, it's something we could all agree on.

So when then did the tale first appear? Islam says that Allah created the first religion and all other religions come from Islam. So this must mean that God, or Allah, must have first begun to exist when the first religion began to exist. Muslims claim that the Qu'ran is the direct of word of God and cannot be wrong. So the best place to look for when God first appeared is the first religion we know of. After all, Islam is the first religion and God created Islam. The problem is when we look at the first recorded religion we find the Sumerian's. The Sumerian's didn't even come close to following the same religion as the Abrahamic one. They were Polytheists, their gods had names and it was a completely different creation story. So if Allah began to exist when the first religion began to exist and the first religion didn't cause Allah to begin to exist the Qu'ran must be wrong. So if the Qu'ran is wrong we must search elsewhere for when Allah, or God, began to exist. We must move on to the first time that God was recorded in history.

We must then move on to the group of people who first wrote it down. The first people that really taught it. We find evidence in the Dead Sea Scrolls for this. So was this when God began to exist? Well unless all those scrolls were made up on the spot then no. The closest we can really get to when God began to exist is when the people who first began to tell the Abrahamic tales first existed. So did God create the Universe? Well that would mean that the Universe is only as old as the people that began to tell the Abrahamic tales. So the only thing that this can mean is that God was created by humans. If one thinks honestly about and with an open mind it's the only conclusion you can come to if you're searching for the truth. Not the truth you'd like it to be but the truth. Sometimes the truth isn't the answer we hope for, sometimes the truth is painful to hear, but the truth is the truth.

So now the question Theists should honestly ask, who created God, or Allah?
July 20th, 2012 at 03:41am