Poetry Feedback; Roller Skating; Princess Tutu

So, I don't typically write poetry, but I have several posted on this site. Majority of them are at least a year old. I don't really have a lot of comments on them, which is fine for the most part. I would however like some feedback. I want to know what others think of the things I've written, but honestly I'm kind of scared. One of the things I hate the most is when people judge me, and while I don't think that this is that kind of community, I'm still afraid.

Sorry.

I went roller skating with my friends earlier today, and there were these little boys there (probably like 10-12) who kept checking out my friend Morgan's and my butt. Our other friends heard them talking about it while we were doing the chicken dance. That is definitely a first for me. Oh, and this awesome lady with rainbow socks taught my friend how to skate backwards.

I'm in love with an anime character. His name is Fakir, and he's definitely in love with this girl (kind of ) named Duck. He's from Princess Tutu, which is about a duck who turns into a girl who turns into Princess Tutu and returns Prince Mytho's heart shards so that he can get his emotions back and eventually defeat the Raven and go back into their story. Even though Fakir never admits it, it's totally obvious that he has feelings for Duck. The way he reacts to things including Duck as well as his overall personality are what make him amazing. He's perfect (kind of). My boyfriend already knows that he doesn't stand a chance. Sorry Babe.

I guess this is really random. I hope that this is okay for a blog post. I don't really remember the rules about what this is supposed to be about or how it's supposed to be formatted and stuff. If it's wrong I'm sure that it'll get taken down, or something.

Have a wonderful day anyone who reads this! <3

Edit: I also got my hair cut today and I think I like it?
July 20th, 2012 at 08:13am