It's funny

It's so funny how my mood can change so drasically in such a short period of time.
I woke up this morning in a terrible mood. I broke a glass bowl, got up late, and just generally felt like crap. When I got to work I really did not want to be there. One of my coworkers really pissed me off about the stupidest thing, then another one was being a jerk and saying shit to my friend and I. So my day went on and on and I still felt like crap. Then I spent about 30 minutes with the guy who I think is pretty cute and funny, but Im not sure if I actually like him yet, and my mood started to lift. After that we had an assembly and I got really bored and worn out watching all the "acts" and what not. At the end of the day a coworker offered me a ride but for some unknown reason I decided to walk home instead. I put my ear phones in and turned my Ipod on to some upbeat, fun music on my walk home and I just began to start feeling better.
So then when I got home I ate some yummy food and worked out. Now I feel amazing and extremely sexy for some unknown reason.
I really need to force myself to work out more often. It really does some magical things to my mood.
Woohoo for weird mood changes!! :P
July 21st, 2012 at 12:46am