I think I Have Broken a Very Good Rule... 7/20/12

Ok so, boyfriend and I have been going out almost three months. We have this rule that we can't be alone together. You know so "stuff" doesn't happen. If I have to spell this out for you then you really shouldn't be reading this. But any way, today I finally got to go over to the apartment he shares with his sister for the first time because his sister was going to be there. We were going to hang out a little before we all went to meet up with some friends at the movies.
So while we were sitting on the couch watching tv, his sister gets up and says that she'll meet us later for the movie cause she has errands to run before. We have about an hour before we have to leave for this movie.

She then leaves leaving us completely alone...... Clearly breaking said rule.
I'm now completely uncomfortable. We sit at opposite ends of the couch in silence until one of his younger brothers arrives half-an-hour later.....breaking the silence

I know if I told either of my parents about this he would be in so much trouble. Same goes with my girlfriends they would ask no questions and kill him instantly and I would also be so dead.
But on the other hand I want a open and honest relationship with my mom, and I feel like I should tell her.......or at least one of my friends.......

Comments?
July 21st, 2012 at 05:39am