Colorado Movie Shooting

I honestly don't have enough words to describe how horrified, sickened, and sad I am that this happened. I don't know the whole story, but I know enough. If someone wants to tell me what actually went down, that would be appreciated, but you don't have to.

What I heard happened was that some guy (who is apparently insanely smart and had a bright future ahead of him) went to the midnight premier of TDKR and set up some booby traps around the emergency exit of the theater. I also heard tear gas was used before he went on his shooting spree. I don't know what was going on in his mind, but I honestly hope he gets the help he needs and realizes just how horrible his actions were.

I was at work when this happened and didn't find out until about two hours ago. Those poor people... It breaks my heart to hear about all the pain and the deaths that happened in this tragic event. It was supposed to be a happy night for all the fellow Batman fans out there.

R.I.P to all the people who died and I'm keeping all the injured and critically injured in my thoughts. I hope they heal up quickly. And to anyone who has family there, or was there when this happened, I am so, so sorry. I know those words don't mean much, but just know that I care.
July 21st, 2012 at 07:51am