Therapy | Dominic

So today I went to therapy for the first time. It was just an intake but they asked a helluva lot of questions.

"Do you feel irritable most days? Do you have suicidal thoughts? Do you self harm? How many times have you done it? When do you think you'll be ready to finish therapy? Do you abuse drugs? How many times have you done drugs? What's your family like? Do you have feelings of sadness because of the unavailability of your biological father? Are you comfortable with your body?"

It went on for an hour and a half. So many broad questions, so many unsure answers. My mom was there the whole time too. I couldn't even look at her. I wonder if she's disappointed in me and my past. She knows I have depression (obviously) but I don't think she knew about the suicidal thoughts or how often I'm actually sad.

Now on August 6 I'll have my first real session with my first real therapist. All I know is she's young and her name is Libby. Hopefully she's nice...

-

On another note, today I went to the river with my sister. Her boyfriend ended up coming so I was kinda just the loner with the dog. -__- but he was holding her so nicely and they were kissing and they just looked so good together and I realized I really fugging miss Dominic. For reals. I don't get to see him for another 2 weeks or so. What the hell am I supposed to do?! At least he's free nearly all of August though. That's gonna be a good damn month.

Oh this kinda just popped into my head, I've always wanted to makeout with someone with hardcore rock music BLARING in the background. Am I the only one that wants to do that?! It'd just be so damn perfect with him.

Well yeah, this entry is kinda long and boring but oh well. Sorry if I ended up wasting 3 or more minutes of your time xD
July 21st, 2012 at 08:50am