Wait, when the hell did this happen?

I've been off Mibba for a little white, dealing with some drama at home, and I came back to find everything all...messed up. I was used to New Mibba - in fact, I actually preferred it to the old one. It was so smooth and nice-looking and easy to figure out, and now I have to do it all over again? What's going on, guys?

I'm not complaining as much as I am thoroughly confused. How in the world did it take four years for a Mibba revamp when this New New Mibba came about in a couple of months? Though, of course, calling it New New Mibba gives me a chance to make stupid Scott Pilgrim jokes.

I'm gonna play around on the site for a while, I guess, though I don't really like this layout much. It's so bland compared to the Old New Mibba (this is confusing.) and it looks kind of...unprofessional? It doesn't have the charm that either of the other layouts had, and it's not interesting or welcoming or anything like that.

When did this actually change? Does anyone know why Dujo and the mods decided to flip everything on its head again?

I don't hate New New Mibba automatically or anything, I'm just at a loss. What in the world.

I'm gonna go try and navigate this silliness. :P Perhaps I shall report back once I get used to this.
July 21st, 2012 at 07:47pm