My friends and I making fools of ourselves, with questions.

My head is pounding, right now. I've had this damn headache for the past two days. It sucked having one at Warped Tour, but that didn't change anything. I had a fucking blast, it was amazing. Seeing Vanna was great. They were so stoked to be back in MA, playing at Warped. So happy I got to see them.

It's been a long few days, anyway, and today I'm taking a break. I'm not feeling that great. I've taken medicine, took a nap, slept really well last night, and this headache won't go away. Staring at a bright screen isn't helping, either, but I'm going crazy. I haven't done much today. I went out with some friends, then one had to go to work, and I called it a night. I wish I hadn't. I'm so bored, and it's a Saturday.

I went through an awkward phase a few years ago when I thought Hollywood Undead was the sickest band out there. I knew every song -- lyrics and some guitar. I even tried learning it on the drums, even though I didn't really get into drumming until not long ago. I don't see the appeal of them, anymore. They're not all that great. But I still have some of their songs on my phone, haha. I can't remember any of the lyrics anymore. And, trust me, I'm trying to sing like a shithead. Or not....apparently the link won't work. On that note, Follow me on Twitter! The video is on there, if you care that much to see it.

I've been on a job hunt since I recently got fired from my old one. The only place I've heard back from so far is Staples...I've never really been to a Staples, haha. It just said they were hiring, and I'm desperate right now.

I never do questions, so I will this time. Mainly out of boredom.

1. Did you go to Warped Tour?
2. Up to anything interesting this Saturday night?
3. Do you have a favorite band from a few years ago, that you don't care for anymore?
4. Do you have a job/what is it?
5. Play an instrument? Or sing?
6. Favorite color?
7. Favorite number?
8. Two things you would bring if you were alone on a stranded island, NOT a person, pet, food, water, or electronic? Given the food/water is already provided.
9. Do you say the word either like "ee-ther" or "eye-ther?"
July 21st, 2012 at 11:13pm