Dream Journal #1

It took me a long time to get to sleep last, I was thinking about writing again. I don't know why, but that always makes me nervous and excited. Once I did get to sleep though, I was properly asleep. I've always been a very deep sleeper.

A few days ago I read that if you stay in the same position you were when you were asleep, you're more likely to remember your dreams. So once my alarm went off, I folded myself back into my sleeping shape. I guess it must've worked.

I dreamt that myself and my best friend were married (not to each other), and we both had children. I do believe that I had three. All of the kids were running about, playing together, and Chadd and I were at dinner.

It was a big house, and we were dressed incredibly well. It was a woman's house, I know for sure, but she wasn't in the dream. I remember it being very important that the kitchen was completely symmetrical, and there were lines drawn throughout it in white.

After we ate we set the table up along the lines. We got into teams, and we played ping-pong through the walls. It was symmetrical through the other side of the wall, and we must've been playing ping-pong against versions of ourselves, in the other room.

So, you know, everyday stuff.
July 22nd, 2012 at 05:53pm