Confession #1

Confessions...
Little secrets that we often keep to ourselves, afraid others will judge us if we tell them. But sometimes those confessions explain so much about ourselves and sometimes admitting them make us more beautiful people. It gives people more to judge us off of, instead of the little bit they know about us. Because lets face the sad truth of reality, PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS JUDGE! Might as well give them a little bit of something to judge!

So for the next few days that Im on, Im gonna post about a confession I have and try to explain it. If you have the same confession or want to know more about why I have that confession msg/comment :)

Here we go!
Confession #1
Im a little Ocd
Its kinda weird though, it only shows up in certain things. Like I cant eat M&M's with out seperating them by color and then eating them by which ever color has the least amount in my hand and then if there are piles that have the same number I have to eat them alphabetically by their color names. But with skittles or starburst I can eat those normally. I also seperate my Reese pieces like that. Weird huh?

When I eat off of a plate I have to eat all of whatever is closest to me and then I turn my plate counter clockwise and eat all of the next thing. But if its chips on the plate I eat those through out the meal, not all at once.

When someone touches my radio I have to touch it right after them. It makes me feel uncomfortable if I dont. My friends like to joke around and keep touching my radio after I touch it so I keep touching my radio, but I cant not touch my radio after they do.

When I get dressed I have to put my right side on first or I feel off balance.

When I sew, I color coordinate my pins.

I cant think of anything else I do, but im sure theres others.
July 22nd, 2012 at 10:15pm