Dead/Not Dead Brother, Indoor Airshow, and an Evil Corpse

My dream last night as follows:

Though I could not recall my surroundings clearly, I would have to describe my location as an indoor arena connected to a single story research facility; I was in the arena in this particular sequence of the dream. For some reason gone on unexplained, my dream last night began in a fright as I was convinced that my older brother, Jason had somehow died. I could not get a hold of him on his cell phone, and no one had seen him, not even his wife; he had just disappeared. I frantically looked around the arena for him as I redialed his number several times, but to no avail.

I quickly ran into the research facility, past a children's study, and into a room full of computers before taking a seat in front of one. I opened up Microsoft Word...and this is where it gets a bit weird... and I closed my eyes concentrating on some kind of spiritual mind connection to contact the 'other side' to find out if my brother was indeed dead. I wasn't sure if this desperate plea of mine would work, but a few moments later I was frighteningly surprised to see a reply written on the document. Three words showed up that would only confuse me more, as they made no sense to me. They read as follows:
Alex.
Bones.
Grave.


Not sure what else to do, I met up with my mom near the restrooms in the arena, when a sense of relief came over me. My sister-in-law, Sarah, then showed up saying that she had got a hold of Jason. As it turns out, my brother had decided to go to some random place to take a nap and was now on his way to meet up with us to watch an...indoor air show?

Before I knew it my dream-self was sent back to the research facility. I quickly decided that I did not want to stay there any longer, and began to head towards the exit, but not before I over-heard something that caught my attention. As I stood outside of a large room, I heard men talking about an amazing find, a man's body that originated from early human history. This peaked my interest so I peaked inside to take a look at this corpse but instantly got a feeling of dread from it. This man, whoever he was, was not someone who I would have wanted to run into. I received a vision of fire, destruction, and a man who came to power by some kind of darkness; he had murdered hundreds of men, women, and children with no end to the destruction he sought out. Somehow, he was brought down and contained by something unknown. As my vision ended, I heard the men saying how they believed that they could resuscitate him, but I knew then, that I would have to stop them from making that potentially disastrous mistake.
July 22nd, 2012 at 11:07pm