A Little Help With My New Blog Layout, Please?

Bugger.

I have just spent ages working on a new layout for my blogs and I finally get it how I want it then my net freezes and Chrome pops up with this cute little robot thing asking me I want to kill the page or wait. I press wait hoping to god that it will work and I wont have to do it all over again which of course is not what happened. Oh noooo, Belle doesn't have that kind of luck. So I do it all over again and it actually turns out better than the first one, not by much as it is still pretty crappy but meh, so I save it and I select it as my new layout, all going good so far until I come to test it out. I click on a blog so I can see it against my new 'fabulous' layout. I am quite excited at this point (I haven't made a layout on here with the new thing yet so I was allowed to be excited, shush :P) then it finally loads and bam it isn't sat right and it is all in wrong order....

I play around with it, zooming in and out thinking it may be something to do with that then I realize that it isn't anything to do with that at all and in fact the layout is sat there perfectly IF I click the hide comments thing.

Gr.

So fellow Mibbians, here is my question.
How many of you read blogs without the comment box thing on the side --> showing?

In other words is there any point me leaving it as it is and hoping that people who read my blogs will hide comments or should I mess around with again and take into account the comment box this time?

I'll be very grateful for any answers!
Thank you.

Much Love. Belle.
July 23rd, 2012 at 02:21am