Synthetic Marijuana Frustrations!

Ahhhhhh I'm so frustrated with people!!!! Idk if it's just with my friend or if it's the government or society or people that just do bad things. I'm just so damn frustrated with people!!! This is all about synthetic cannibis. I was so frustrated I even had to write a quick article about it i just have to spell check and stuff and it should pop up on here in a few days or whenever the editors see it. 

I've known about spice for a while now ever since one of my friends mentioned it to me, saying it was natural and legal. I even did research back then and found out how unnatural it actually was. I didn't tell my friend cause I knew they wouldn't change. But I decided to do more research and see if anything new had developed. And then it worried me enough to warn my friend. Like I'm no advocate of recreational pot smoking but damn straight I'd rather have my friend smoke pot than smoke spice. 

Well anyways I express all these dangers and concerns and they say: "If you're trying to tell me it's bad for me I already know... Lol I'll stop when it becomes illegal I promise." 

Me: lol people just get hospitalized from this. Lol no big deal. Lol it's all good =] [/sarcasm]

Me for reals: *twitch* *twitch* you f****** moron! 

Ok well I didn't actually reply that I just said: I think it's worse than you relized... But it's your life you do you. 

There's no point arguing he never listens to me. Plus what else can I do I'm not gonna baby sit him 24/7 he's a big boy, he's a couple years older than me actually. But dude... Just *palm face and sigh* Hes the type of person that becomes a statistic. He's the type of person that becomes part of the reason why stuff is banned or illegal. Seriously you're gonna be THAT person. Like REALLY you need the government to step in and help regulate what you do to yourself cause you can't tell good from bad? Or wait you can tell good from bad but you just apparently don't care until it's bad enough to become illegal. It already IS bad enough to be illegal in other countries and over 30 states the problem is it's still sorta new so we don't know everything about it yet, you're a f***ing lab rat!

Part of me is like we need people like this or else we wouldn't find out all this stuff or know what's good or bad. The other part of me is like why is my friend one of these people. And then it's like people like this are the reasons we can't legalize anything. Then I'm like mad at these chemists usuing their obvious brains for villainous purposes. And then at how it's still legal in some states and the government barley doing anything. They just have "meetings". 

And these chemists are all flooding there trying to get their last hoora. And I'm thinking like hmm (at least in my state since we have las Vegas here) I sorta wonder if the government is letting this happen cause they know sex drugs and gambeling is, well a big thing in Vegas and the economy or whatever.... That thought gets me going more. 

And then there's all the people inbetween that are perpetuating it and getting it involved in teen culture and just BLEH! Then it goes back to stupid people putting whatever the hell in to their bodies "ooh this is so cool" "I know it's bad but it's legal wooooh!" .... So yeah idk who I'm frustrated with I'm just frustrated >.<

Screw you people. Screw, you. There's so much more important things in life. You should really weigh your values and realize what's more critical, your life and healthy bodily functions or doing stupid shizz. Knowingly making mistakes and doing bad for no real reason or higher purpose... What is that? Like what? The world has enough issues can't we all just focus on becoming better people instead of making it easier for others to fail? I know people like drugs and people like money and you know on a factual intelectual level I get it but... Like inside like in my careing core I just really I don't understand... I don't understand how and why and people and.... Ugh... *shakes head* just pull it together people pull your shizz together!!
July 23rd, 2012 at 03:29am