The Best Super Power

Inspired by episode 99 of Good Mythical Morning (A morning show created by Rhett and Link, better known for "T-shirt Wars".), I've been thinking about what would be the most awesome super power of all time. After a two month long, soul-searching journey, I've come up with an answer. The ability to stop time. It'd be best to have it happen just by doing a simple action, like clapping in a specific pattern. Just think, during that time where the entire planet has stopped moving, you could do whatever you wanted, no consequences, with as much time as you could possibly need. If I were to somehow receive or be born with this power, I would need it to have some pretty specific rules in order to enjoy it to its fullest.

1- Everything would return completely back to normal after if I were to say, stomp my foot three times, but everything would stay in the state I had left it in during the time-stopping if I were to maybe tap myself on the head twice. This way, if I had gone on a joyride and crashed the car, I would be able to undo any damage, but if I had put a criminal in a jail cell, they would stay there.

2- I would be the only one to retain any memory of the things I did during the time-stopping. No one else would notice anything had occurred (Unless I wanted them to, as in item 1.), and everything would be completely normal.

3- No matter how long I stayed in the time-stop, my physical body would not age. This fact would stay the same even if I wanted the things I did to stay the same.

It is truly the ultimate super power in my eyes. The benefits are endless, and I can't seem to find any cons under my rules. If only, if only...
July 23rd, 2012 at 03:34am