Comfort Food!

So if you're like me you love food. I love food so much. I'm not constantly eating it or anything but I do enjoy it when I do. I especially love homemade food. My mom is a super wonderful cook. She makes some of the best food I've ever eaten.
Best Food#1
Taco Lasagna
What?? Is that what you're thinking? Well, think it no longer. It is perhaps the best thing in the world. I love it with a passion so let me tell you what it is. You take layers of salsa, tortillas, plives, meat, cheese, and hot sauce (for those of you who like it spicy jalepenos... did I spell that right? lol). Then you layer it like you would for regular lasagna. Honestly it is so amazing. Your taste buds will be dancing. The cheese will be melted just right and the salsa will give it the right amount of moisture.

Best Food #2
Meatloaf
My mom makes it the same way almost everytime. Meatloaf with green peppers and onion in it. She never bakes the ketchup on it or adds meat and cheese to the meatloaf. For sides we have Mashed Potatos and corn. It is just so simplistic. Something simple yet delicious is just wonderful because that is the definition of comfort food. When we eat meatlaof we ususally eat at the table. My family isn't one to sit and eat with each other everyday, so it's always nice when we do.

Best Food #3
THis isn't really homemade but i love it just the same.
Ramen Noodle
SO GOOD!!! Everyone has a different way of making it I think. I don't like a lot of water, some people do. Some people add stuff to theirs, I don't. Some people cook it in a pot, I more than likely will use the microwave. I love the chiken flavor, some people like the beef. So many things you can do with it. They are super cheap but maybe not the best thing for you.

Question of the day. What's your favorite food? Does your family have a secret recipe? let me know :)
July 23rd, 2012 at 08:51pm