Rant #2

Do you ever just stand in the shower doing nothing? Just letting the water hit your skin almost like it’s washing away all the emotions, thoughts, and the bad that you’ve been feeling? Well I do. I know someone out there is probably thinking about how I’ve wasted all the water and yada yada yada but to be honest I don’t give a damn. I had a totally crap day and felt horrible. It started normally, I slept in, did some laundry, cleaned for a bit. Then the explosions happened which made my day a little less pleasant. The problem was that they were coming and going which is the worst because I didn’t know when they’re really over. So then I went out with my mom to run errands which was all fine and dandy except for my explosion issue. So then we went to the grocery store and as we left it started raining. Now that would be fine if my mom’s car hadn’t spontaneously died! So we were stranded in the rain with a bunch of groceries. We sat in the car and called CAA since my dad was useless and my mom doesn’t really want to talk to them since the split. The explosions were really intense now but I had to stand in the rain barefoot (so I didn’t ruin my new shoes) to flag down the tow truck. Then we took the car to my dad’s friends (sketchy) shop and waited half an hour for a taxi. By the time we got home it had been three hours and I felt like total crap. So yeah I wasted some water in the shower trying to relax and not cry. I mean Ive basically felt like crap for ages now but this was just the max of it. And the one friend that I knew would just hold me and comfort me. The one person that would calm me down and make me feel safe is on the other side of the world! Oh how my life is amazing. Like honestly I’m so damn lucky huh?
July 23rd, 2012 at 10:52pm