Katsumi Tells All: Lets Talk Cons

Hey Mibbians how’s it hanging?

So as you guys know I work for an anime Con called Tsubasacon, well not only are we just a little more then three months or so away but I’m also helping out with another con this year, and so I’d like to take this time to tell you guys about both Cons why because I’m a huge Horror and Scifi nerd and that’s what this other con is and I’m really freaking out over some of the guest their going to have..

Actually before I get to that let me ask you guys since I’m doing this as a KTA should I do one of these a bit later on Batman? Which was so amazing by the way guys I got to go to the midnight showing of this and it was so worth staying up till some time after three in the morning…

I’m sad that this is possibly Nolans last Batman, but at the same time I have hope because Imdb says he’s going to be producing The Unintitled Batman Project in 2015...

Okay so I guess I should get down to why I’ve brought you all here now shouldn’t I? Lets start with

Shockacon Face Book Page/url]

[url=http://wvshockacon.com]Shockacon Actual Website


Shockacon is in Charleston W.V September 29th admission is free (This year) but for things like the movies and theaters speaking and other things they are asking for a 5 doller or more donation, which really isn’t all that bad and the quest they have may or may not ask for donations for their autographs as well but as you can see anything that isn’t free still wont cost much as it’s a donations deal..

The only thing that they wont be taking donations on is a vendors room and that’s where you can but all the horror or syfy merch you could possibly dream of and so that will cost more but its supposed to that’s why it’s a vendors room.

Next year the con is happening for three long days and I’ll have more on that once they know the dates and everything also their still taking suggestions for guest so if you think you’re going to go and you want to suggest some one you’d like to see let them know..

Now I’ll tell you about Tsubasacon that is also in W.V its in Huntington in October 12-14 2012 of this year, we’re Huntigtions only Anime con and were the only con with wings its not only and anime, and Manga convention but its also a Gaming convention as well

If you wait till the day of the con for a three day pass its 45 dollars to get in and that includes everything our con has to offer which is a Vendors room, a gaming room, panal rooms, cosplay masquerade, panal rooms, and veiwing rooms.

If you go to our website [url=http://www.tsubasacon.org/ ]Tsubasacon site page[/url]
You’ll find that you can still get a pretty good discount on our three day pass, and see who the guest are and everything is also don’t forget our con offers cash prizes

[url=http://www.facebook.com/Tsubasacon?ref=ts ]Face Book Page Tsubasacon[/url]

One more thing guys since I’ve been mentioning gaming a lot I’d also like to tell you guys about The Landing Zone which is a mobile gaming company which means the travel and bring TV’s and sytems and everything you could think of they also host tournaments their located in Hurricane, West Virginia.

[url=http://www.lzofwv.com/ ]Landing Zone Official Page[/url]

[url=http://www.facebook.com/landingzone.videogaming/info ]Face Book Page[/url]

I know this staff personally and I have to say their some of the nicest staff I’ve had the pleasure of talking to and they go the extra mile when they set up events and they do travel all over so if you’re a gamer and want a party this is who I’d contact

Much <3 Kat

Image

Image

Image
July 24th, 2012 at 02:22am