Paris Journal. + Help?

So today my Dad told me the story about how he went to Paris and all these gorgeous places and you know, I was inspired to do the same.

I wanna travel too! Just like my Dad. There are so many things that I wish I'm not and so many things that I don't want to be, but one thing I do one to be is like my Dad.

A traveler.

You know, if he hadn't gotten married, he'd still be traveling and roaming the Earth... it's true. It's his words, not mine.

I mean, he didn't say "Kids ruined my life" but like... "I wish I had more time. More time to explore and learn."

And last night I went to Walmart and saw this gorgeous journal and it's cover was the Eiffel Tower and gawsh, it was gorgeous. And inside it was elegant and oh gawd.

But I couldn't buy it so I just shoved it behind the other journals. Hopefully it'll be there tonight.

I'm praying it's there, if it's not, oh gawd, I'm seriously gonna start crying.

I'm tearing up just thinking about it not being there.

But if it's not there, then I guess it's okay. I'll find another one.

But I need your help!

The first page of every journal is "This book belongs to" so I'm gonna write "A dreamer."

And then in the second page, I want this really cute and inspirational quote.

Help?
July 24th, 2012 at 02:31am