Getting to know Laina :)

I'm 18. I live in Beverly Hills, California. I'm a student at UCLA, I study Psychology and Human Behavior. I sing, dance, and love the beach. I love going out with friends.
I was born in Johannesburg, South Africa. My older brother is a producer with Beluga Heights and my Daddy is a doctoral professor at UCLA.

I love meeting new people so get to know me :)

My favorite colors are pink and purple.
My favorite bands are Kiss and Motley Crue.
I love my big brother, he's my best friend and my savior.
My best friend's name is Sadie and she gets it.
:D
I have the best car ever!!!!
It's big and pink, I drive a Mercedes G series and I absolutely love it.

Getting to know my Family. :)

My parents are Israeli immigrants :) Who moved to South Africa when my mother was pregnant with my older brother. When my brother was 2 they moved to Toronto and when my mother was pregnant with me, decided to go back to South Africa for a while. When I was 5 we moved to Moraga :D When my brother decided to go to college I was still quite young. We're 18 years apart :) He was 23 when he started college and my parents and I moved to Beverly Hills to be closer to him. We've been here ever since and we all say we wouldn't change it for the world. :D My dad's name is Louis and my Mother is Carmela. My brother's name is Jonathan and of course I'm Laina!
July 24th, 2012 at 04:28am