Writing Project Day 3 :)

Well I'm barely squeezing this in before twelve. I completely forgot about it today. XD Actually, by the time I press this, it will be twelve. Anyway, on with day three!

3. Summary of the story


Basically I want Bruno and Claudia to be a modern day Bonnie and Clyde. So I imagine my summary to be something along the lines of:

Some of the best crimes throughout history have been committed by couples. This story is no different. When Claudia Kapper met Bruno Murellio, she never thought she would have anything to do with the goofy looking little boy.

When he shows up on her doorstep asking her to runaway with him, she has to make a decision. A deadly decision that will effect everything in her life.


Yeah so my summary will be something like that.... I might change it. I just suck really bad at summaries. I just want to tell the whole thing. I might put in some song lyrics or an expert from the story. I might do both....

Side note: I just realized I can't count. I put my entry into an online word counter to make sure I had 200 words ( I need to go back and check all my entries actually). Anyway, it said I had 155 words, so I'm like, " Cool, I only need five more words."

200-155= 45. Yeah.. I see why I didn't pass Math 2 the first time.
July 25th, 2012 at 06:17am