Is this happening to anyone else?

My eyes are really bad when I use the computer, so I have to zoom in loads when I'm reading on here so I don't kill my eyes, basically. I was fine doing that until today or yesterday, because now when I try zooming in (with stories at least) the text doesn't get bigger and sometimes it gets smaller, which is a bit weird. The background comes closer, but I don't zoom in to see that, I just want to be able to read it.

I've been copy and pasting into word and zooming in instead now, but I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else. Sometimes my computer just decides to be stupid, so it might be that.

***

Other than that, I haven't had any problems with 'new mibba', which is pretty good. I love how the readers thing works for each chapter now. That's been like that for a while, but it helps me know whether I should post the new chapter or not, depending on how many subscribers have read it. The rec's are pretty good too! I've found a few good stories from it and it's good to see who's recommending the story too.

Mibba works a lot better on my iPod now too! It was good seeing the custom layouts on there, but it's worth the sacrifice because the site as a whole works a lot better on my iPod now.

Is the rule 200 words now? I remember reading that somewhere...I think. I'm over that, so that question doesn't really matter. It's more the first part of this that I was wondering about :)
July 25th, 2012 at 03:59pm