Breakdown. + Church story.

So last night I went through a lot of moods and it ended up with me having a giant headache. It even hurt to move my head and my eyes were really sore.

Every time I went on Tumblr or on here, I started crying and sobbing. I couldn't hold anything in. I just broke down. And I ended up sitting on the toilet seat sobbing my eyes out and cradling myself.

I'm not looking for sympathy here, neither am I looking for attention. I'm just...trying to get everything out there. I have no one to talk to. People say that they're there for me but I don't see it.

And rarely, when I do, I push them away or I break.

And last night I realized many things, I won't share them with you guys, but I ended up wanting to write a story.

I can't tell anyone what's wrong with me because it just ends up going bad, so I'm gonna throw all of my emotions and selfishness into a story.

This one story, I'm going to title "Close Your Eyes." I don't know, I'm in love with this title for this specific story.

I don't have the characters or the plot line, I just have the basic things. Like the main character is going to be an Atheist and her story takes place in a church.

It's very unclear to me, but whatever.

I'm gonna try and start writing now after wasting my summer just crying.

But here's what I have so far for the summary.
It's too late to bring back the broken.
It's always too late. But Evan wasn't going to quit on her.


It sucks, I know, but I want it to be short and sweet. So...I'll see what I can do.
July 25th, 2012 at 07:27pm