Dream Journal Challenge- Dream 1- Field Trip

Before our field trip had started, my friends and I had been sitting around talking about the most random things. Well, one of my friends is a huge One Direction fan and she started talking about them. She had looked at me and smiled, saying, "Oh, look at you in your cute little One Direction hoodie!" I looked down and seen that I had one on, and trust me, I do not own any One Direction clothing, so I found this very weird in my dream. I had taken the hoodie off and folded it up, similar to a pillow, and laid down.

After that, I had awoken to the place we were going on the field trip too, which was apparently a water park. My friend who had called my hoodie "cute" asked me to go on a Water Slide with her. I told her sure and we waited in line. The line was so long it was not funny. All of a sudden my friend, (I'm just gonna call her Jasmine) started freaking out and basically hyperventilating. I had asked her what was wrong. All she did was point. I looked up and standing before me was One Direction.

We were almost to the top of the Water Slide when I seen them. Like I said, Jasmine's a huge One Direction fan so I understood why she was freaking out. A speaker came on informing us that One Direction was going down the water slide with five lucky girls.

And to tell you about this water slide, it was a "surfing" water slide. I mean weird as heck. In the dream I had wondered how that was going to work, but had shrugged it off. We kept going until I noticed I was going to be riding with one of the boys, and trust me, in real life, I'd be fine with that, but in that dream, I was not.

I turned around and started heading down the stairs. "Where are you going?" Jasmine asks me.
I told her that I didn't want to ride with anyone of One Direction, so I was going back down. I looked up as I was walking down the long stairs and noticed someone falling from the top. Literally falling. It was Niall Horan. Yet, somehow he landed in the water and floated down to the bottom. I laughed and kept walking. I looked up again and seen my friend Jasmine with Harry Styles. Jasmine had been right behind me so that would have been me. I had gotten really mad at myself and kept walking down the stairs. 'I could have been with Harry Styles.' I had thought to myself. Then I had woken up.

I had laid back down and the dream had started again.

But this time in the dream, I was back in line, about to get on the "surf" board with Harry Styles. I had stayed that time. I had told him that I was scared and didn't know what to do. He told me just to hold on tight and he would do all the work. I laughed at him and got on. I just have been having a lot of fun, because when I got off the ride I had a huge smiled on my face.

After that, I went over to our table. I seen Louis Tomlinson trying to grab something off of our table. He was leaning back, so I decided I had wanted to be a little evil. "Louis!" I yelled at him, and he fell back in his chair. I laughed so hard when it had happened. Niall looked very mad, then I noticed what Louis had been trying to grab. It was all my friends corn dogs. I shook my head at them and sat down.

Then the dream had just ended. Either that or I just don't remember anymore of it. I'm sorry if this is too long, but well, I just wanted to participate in the contest, and I figured I would post the strange dream that I had last night of the lovely One Direction.
July 25th, 2012 at 10:18pm