Dream Journal #6 [A Little Bit Gross]

I don't remember a ton of this dream, probably at least in part because right after I woke up I went to comfort my dog through a thunderstorm instead of typing it up. Oh well. It wasn't a super fun/interesting dream except for one embarrassingly weird and gross part.

At the start of the dream I think I was seeing a movie with my friend Tray and possibly some other people. Afterwards we're hanging around and I think the theater turns into my church. At some point the music minister for the church is walking down the hallway singing and then he comes into the room where we're (all?) sitting on a couch, and I think possibly a conga line happened.

Eventually it became clear to me that we were waiting for Tray's boyfriend to pick us up, and I think Tray rolled her eyes and shook her head because she was annoyed he wasn't picking up his phone. Eventually he came – it was three in the morning – and told us he'd fallen asleep. Dream-him is unlike real-life-him in that way; he's a very reliable dude.

Here's the gross part: The next dream-morning after this movie business I was going somewhere, and my parents were waiting for me, and for no clear reason I had to pee in a Sprite bottle. Which I did. For like a lot of the dream. But I did not actually pee. I read somewhere that whenever you dream about peeing, you ~actually~ pee in real life, so as soon as I woke up and remembered that I freaked out and was completely terrified for two seconds until I realized everything was dry and un-peed-on. And even though I was peeing all over the place in the dream, it didn't feel like peeing, and at one point I looked down and thought the anatomy seemed pretty off. So I wasn't really peeing in my dream; it was more like I was leaking yellowish water from somewhere in the vicinity of my crotch...into a Sprite bottle. That actually seems like the most disturbing part to me, because like, why on earth would I need to collect my pee in a Sprite bottle?

Yeah so no more of the dream to report because I spend so long in the dream just peeing in this Sprite bottle, walking to other rooms to continue to pee in the Sprite bottle, walking past a bathroom as I peed in a Sprite bottle. Just a lot of peeing in a Sprite bottle. I DON'T EVEN KNOW.
July 26th, 2012 at 04:08pm