Eager To Start

School starts August 8th, registration on the 31st of this month. It's not so exiting anymore. Usually I would feel happy to start school again, have the same routine every day. Now it's different. Though school is the least of my worries at the moment, aside from filling in a lot of papers for registration. Also having 'picture day' that same day. Like past years, I would feel nervous for the start of school, now I just don't really give it much attention.

Half my summer I ignored everyone. At times I'd receive messages from kids from my school in Facebook. I would see the little red notice on the page with the number of messages I had. I never looked into them, once I did, I'd either respond or not. That'd be a whole week or two or more after I've received the message. I didn't plan on hanging out with anyone. Didn't talk with anyone, and when I did, it was for a short amount of time. I kept to myself, stayed with my family and had fun, even without having to hang out with anyone. I lost another family member back in my hometown, it seems that this year may not be my year like I had thought before.

I've been writing a lot, listening to my music, watching Supernatural. Actually, that's all I've been doing with my free time, watching Supernatural. Aside from working, actually. Supernatural comes back with a new season, season 8. I'm so happy because of that. Jared's birthday already passed, now 30. And just two days ago, I found out Chad Everett passed away. Overall, I'm happy for Supernatural's new season. I really would like to see Bobby back. Jim is a great actor and his role as Bobby singer was amazing. I have to admit, I cried a lot when Bobby died. Recently I re-watched the whole seven seasons. I get the same emotions every time I watch all the episodes. But, I'm really looking forward to see the new season.

I've got my package yesterday containing my order from the Avenged Sevenfold merchandise site. My nightmare shirt is amazing, and the buried alive poster friggin' amazing. I can't really put it up on my wall, it doesn't fit anywhere. Perhaps the ceiling, but I thought again and maybe not. I bought a lot of shirts when I went to the mall with my mother, aunt, cousin and sisters. Bought my new backpack and I'm sure that was it. Oh yes, along with some jeans. My closet now is almost full with A7X shirts, AC/DC shirts, Metallica shirts etc. I'm looking for a Supernatural shirt, I am in need of one. Also I've been looking at the Vengeance University site. Almost everything is either sold out or in stock. I've been looking at one shirt especially that I am waiting for to buy, though until Zack gets more things in his site or says that everything has been re-stocked, I will wait patiently to buy my shirt.

Lately I've been reading. Either in my computer or from books I got. I have finished five books already, one being my favorite which I keep on reading. Rapture by Lauren Kate. One of her Fallen Series books. They're fantastic and I really enjoyed reading them. I've been reading books by Sandra Brown. Great writer, and I've been getting a lot of inspiration from them. I've got a few stories I want to start. One of them being Fear Of The Dark which is about Supernatural and Avenged Sevenfold. I've been writing chapters here and there, wanting to get started on it. Though I've been wanting to finish three of my main stories I have going on. Writing like crazy when I have time. Doing research and other things about the Supernatural. Very fascinating things I've found, some a little over the top, others full of information. I'm more than ready to begin on that story and very excited.
July 26th, 2012 at 08:29pm