Booty grabbin' + Lesbian couples.

So the title is kind of inappropriate, but you know, sorry. It kind of goes with the story.

So I'm at the mall, right? And you know, the mall has its bad guys and it's good guys.

And the bad guys just come in to annoy the fuck out of people and piss them off. And they come to get some ass. Which they 3/4 of the time don't get because a) there are mostly little ten year olds running around in their booty shorts and b) girls come to the mall to shop and watch people. NOT to get a boyfriend.

Okay maybe not all the girls, but many girls don't come to the mall knowing that they're gonna get a boyfriend or something of that sort.

Okay so I was walking all alone since I have no friends and yeah...anyways, so there were these group of guys and they were just laughing and stuff and when I passed them they got all quiet.

Me being me thought they'd jump me. So I walked a bit faster which was dumb since I was in the mall and there were people around.

So one of the guys decides to follow me, I think, and he grabs my butt.

I mean, there's no junk in my trunk, but when he touched it, I turned and smacked him across the face.

I kid you not guys. Like...I didn't even mean to! I just see this so many times in movies and you know, I just turned with my hand raised, threatening to beat the shit out of him and I smacked him.

And oh gawd, I didn't even hurt him that much. I just gave three scratches on his cheek with my tiny fingernails....

So yeah, that's my story...this guy grabbed my nonexistent ass and I scratched/ smacked him.
~
Guys, sorry for that stupid story, but oh my gawsh. I just saw the cutest couple today. Like...I just wanted to jump around and scream happily.

They were a lesbian couple, right? It was cool with me but there was this church group that was walking around and some were rude as hell. And one of the workers even threatened to call the cops if the church dudes kept it up. They were basically just screaming and stuff.

And then the couple were just SO chill about it and when the church dudes got angrier, they kissed.

Like...they seriously kissed in front of the church people. It was SO adorable.

I just couldn't take it.

So yeah..uhh, moral of the story...love can over come...anything?

Sorry for wasting your time.
July 27th, 2012 at 02:55am