First dream blog - daughter of Thor

This morning after getting a call from work, at 7am, on my day off I had dream, a very lucid and vivid dream.

I started on a helicopter flying over what looked like the primate enclosure at the zoo. I was then standing in the enclosure, which was empty of primates. I was standing with four people, three looking lost and one man who stood with an air of authority. I was standing behind and to the right of this man. He was explaining to the three lost people how to accept their gift and be able to climb the trees around them like the primates that normally live in the enclosure. One of the lost looking people, a male of very short stature at about 4” foot came over to me. He asked me something I can’t remember and I opened my arms to help him with what he was doing. Instead of what he was supposed to do (which I can’t quite remember) he latched onto me and started slowly moving around like he was dancing with me. I felt awkward and unsure of what to do. I had a reminded going through my head that I was suppose to behave myself and be there only as protection for the man I was previously standing behind. The other lost pair stood there and laughed, I could feel annoyance and a little anger well up inside me. The small man finally let go of me and then I decided to leave, the man in authority came over to me “Calm yourself Sylvian, don’t go all Thor on us.” He smiled as I headed for the door, just then I saw out of the corner of my eye lightning strike just outside the cage, but I knew that was going to happen.

As I walked through the corridors I stopped behind a group of people that were looking outside a large window in the corridor looking out onto an empty green field that was topped with a beautiful blue sky but with lightning raining. “Does this usually happen in this part of the country?”one of the younger looking individuals asked a tall, beautiful blonde women who happened to be my closest friend where we were. “Yes sometimes it does happen at unusual times, it’s quite beautiful” and then she saw me standing behind them. I knew that it was spiked by my temper and that recently I hadn’t been the calmest, I relaxed and it stopped. The students of my friend all looked amazed, they stared to continue on their way and then I felt like having some fun. My mind felt hazed, slightly drunk and lost, I knew I wasn’t feeling like myself. The lightning outside started again but this time it wasn’t just blue it was also red and yellow and making different patterns. I walked away then and started laughing in an almost evil way, I clamped my hand over my mouth and then somehow blended into the background as some people looked around the corner looking very concerned.

My dream then skips to where I’m standing in a large dimly lit room surround by people. I had a feeling of being alone and lost. I walked through the room hearing people asking those next to her “who is she?” I knew that many people knew who I was but not what I was or what I could actually do. Then I knew that I was in a special institute for people who were special, gifted, in different ways. I walked towards the door and then the small man from the primate enclose ran up and tried to punch me at which I held out my fist which he punched and there was a loud popping sound as if a balloon had been popped but it was actually his hand breaking then I heard “I don’t know exactly what she is but she is very powerful”. I looked down at my hand, it was unharmed in every way, and I started to reach for the door handle which was still some distance away. Around my wrist was a long red ribbon wrapped around it, some of the ribbon was lose. I saw the ribbon lift and move as I reached for the door handle, before my hand got to the handle the ribbon had wrapped around it and pulled the door open. I walked through the door into a very bright and well lit room. The room was full of artefacts, presented like it was a museum. I walked through looking at each object knowing that each person here at this institute could relate to at least one of these. There were artefacts from the Ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Mayans, Samnites, Etruscans and many other ancient civilisations that were hundreds, thousands years older but yet none I could relate to. I was feeling lost and alone.

I walked out onto an observatory level that had a glass roof. Someone sitting on the steps beckoned to me so I went over to them. “What are you my dear?” They asked. “I am the daughter of Thor” I said finally wanting to tell someone since I made the decision to come and live on earth.
July 27th, 2012 at 04:19am