you ARE beautiful/handsome

i am not the best person to talk to about accepting yourself. i dont accept myself a lot, and that is because i was bullied. i wasnt the type of bullied that was beat everyday and called names. i got the looks. in elementary school, i was a boy basically. i wore my basketball jerseys and soccer jerseys to school and didnt brush my hair. i was nice to everybody but the girls thought i was a freak. the boys liked me and thought i was okay. i always got along better with boys anyways so i didnt mind. so, the girls didnt like me. i had friends but it was the popular clique that judged me. i know, what elementary school has a popular clique?? well mine did, i was there victim. then there was middle school. i actually brushed my hair and dressed like a girl. i got compliments on the first few days and didnt get looks....about my clothes. i got looks because of my friends. over the summer between 5-6 grade. they got into the gothic look and metal music and later in dugs, sex, and alcohol. i never did any of it. but i hung out with them...people knew i didnt do that stuff..but they liked to judge. in 7-8 grade i caught the gothic bug. i wore the make-up and clothes. but i still loved country music and still made good decisions. i hung out with that group because they accepted me. they didnt care that i didnt do the stuff they did. they liked me. during 8th grade i made new friends and went back to my girly clothing. my group of friends were getting worse with what they were doing, and i stopped talking to everybody. i went into my freshman year without friends and no body to talk to. i joined the color guard team and met so many good friends who i love :) i dont get looks anymore, but i still have trouble believing people when they say im pretty. i appreciate it but i have to much of a past of letting people get to me. dont let people do that to you. you are perfect. beautiful and handsome. no matter what they say. please dont let them. and dont do it yourself. i dont care if they are the weirdest person in the world, leave them alone. dont bully them. and dont let people bully you, or you wont be able to believe people later on.
July 27th, 2012 at 07:36am