Dream Journal Challenge-Dream 4- Voldemort's Daughter- Harry Potter-ish Dream

~Dream 4~

I was at a dance at my school, talking to an old friend of mine. He had handed me his phone and ran down the bleachers to dance, I huffed and sat alone. I must have fallen asleep, because I awoke to screaming.

I wasn't inside the warm gym anymore. Instead, I was outside in the cold snow. Then I noticed, that I was not me anymore. I was in another person's body. He was running away from something or someone. He came to a dead end and turned around. There he wasm Voldemort, right in front of this boy. Voldemort muttered a spell and the boy dropped dead.

I was then back in my own body. Everyboy in the gym was now dead.

"Ms. Riddel, you better come now or you'll end up as your friends have." A house elf says.

I follored him.

After that I had woke up, but fell back to sleep, which caused the dream to continue.

Back in the dream, I woke up in a bed. I looked around the room and noticed pictures of a women. Then it all came back to me. Voldemort was my father, he had killed my mother when I was just a baby, and I had ran away from the wizarding world to the muggle world to get away from my father. It had helped for almost ten years, until now, where he has now found me.

I got up and started to wounder the halls. I was apprently in a mansion, because there were so many rooms surrounding me. I found some stairs and ended up in a kitchen. The house elf was here.

"You may want to go outside Ms. Riddel." The house elf says.

I did as told, and went outside. I seen the front entrance to the mansion and ran towards it, trying to escape yet again. I did not succeed. Two gargoyles stopped me in my tracks.

"You shall not pass, unless you have collected the three potions. One red, one blue, and one green." The gargoyle to the left tells me.

I stared at them. How was I suppossed to get potions? I couldn't.

"Here, take this and follow us." The gargoyle to my right had said.

The gargoyle handed me a blue potion and started floating into the house. I followed and we ended up in a giant garden. Flowers were literally towering over my head. Then I woke up, and the dream ended.

I know there was more to the dream, I just can't really remember it all.
July 27th, 2012 at 05:45pm