Dream Journal 1: Saving space stations, ***er on the run, and Barbie world

Dreams from the night of 7/25/12:

My first dream of the night started out in a space station. The main room where most of the other people and aliens were at was set up like a nightclub. Strobe lights and loud music and crowded with dancing people. I was alone. I guess I was looking for someone to hook up with and I wasn't having any luck. I kept a gun of some kind in a concealed holster attached to my thigh under my dress.

I walk out of the crowded room to another part of the station. There was a few people and it was quiet. People were talking in whispers. There was a big window to look at the stars and the planets outside of the station. It was beautiful.

Then I saw small dots of different colors approaching the space station. I found it unsettling for some reason and ran to a maintenance worker's closet and stole a spacesuit. Before slipping on the suit I took my gun out so I could use it if I needed to.

I left the station through the maintenance hatch and activated the jet-pack on the suit. I got a closer look of the colorful dots and realized what they were. They were aliens of the small furry variety and were suppose to look cute. They, however, had razor sharp teeth and saliva that contained acid to allow them to break down anything for a meal. I took my gun and shot at them. My gun was shooting lasers. I used the radio and told the station what was happening. The station sent two guys who didn't seem to know what they were doing, as back up.

I did most of the shooting alone but eventually we destroyed all the invading aliens and went back inside. No one seemed to notice that they could have almost died, they just kept on with their party. I didn't even get a thanks.
____________

In my next dream I was not the main character. I was just watching it all happen. I saw man go into an alley way and get shot six times by another man. The shooter uncovered a hole where he hid other people he killed. The man was thrown in the hole and the shooter recovered it with a piece of plywood and left.

The man was somehow still alive. He, eventually, found the strength to move the plywood and begin to climb out of the hole. The shooter came back after this. The man kept climbing. The shooter began to shoot at him again. The sound of the gun shots attracted police. Both the man and the shooter were arrested and put in a prisoner transport truck.

The shooter and the man talked casually about things until the truck suddenly stopped. They teamed up and broke the door. The cops came out to see what was happening and they saw their prisoners running away. They began to chase the shooter and the man.
Everything goes blank after that. I don't remember what happened to anyone else from this dream.
_____________

In my final dream of the night, I was in a world that was looked into like one would look at in The Sims. Except, it was control by a barbie with long rainbow colored hair. She gave me instructions on what to build and I built them. I had to build a house near the ocean and a small pond in the yard.

I did as she told me and some mermaids swam to the shore. They began to sing. A bald man with a mustache came down from the sky and landed in the pond. He became a merman. Although he had scales all over his body, not just on his tail. The mermaids stopped singing and turned around. They swam away. The merman jumped high out of the pond and into the ocean and followed the mermaids.

The giant rainbow haired barbie came down from the sky. She was glowing and she landed softly in the sand on her knees. She leaned down and kissed the sand. Plants began to sprout from the sand and a forest grew around the house and a waterfall began to pour into the pond I had built. The forest and the sea met perfectly. It suddenly became nighttime and the last thing I remember is sitting with my feet in the pond underneath the moonlight.
July 28th, 2012 at 01:28am