Six-Hundred-***ing-Dollars

Oh man, I got fired last night at work.
Worked an entire 9 shift and then casually got conned into admitting that something I did was blatantly wrong and beg to keep my job in return for being fired and being served with having to pay six hundred goddamn dollars. I worked for the company for almost a year, always did what was expected and exceeded their shit. Faithful employee and everything just to get ass fucked with no lube.
I used their little program where you get things for cheaper than what they are without needing the Ad and instead of getting a written punishment or whatever at work, I almost went to jail.

Now I can't get my fucking Keurig until I get another job.
Society's standards are so fucking upside down and inside out that it's not even funny anymore. You can't even joke about how shitty the world is because the government or someone will find you and make you pay a ton of money.
I'm talking out of my ass but this shit is real, I'd mention which company but I'd more than likely get sued.

Maybe this is the sort of thing that really needed to happen to fuel my genius writing skills, ha doubt it. When one door closes, ten open. So, lets hope these doors open purttty damn fast. I've worked too goddamn hard to lose my house and everything that I have. No way are they taking me down that fast.

SIX-HUNDRED-GODDAMN-FUCKIN-DOLLARS.
July 28th, 2012 at 01:22pm