My uglay handwriting. + Liar.

Okay so Charity and I were talking about how horrible our handwriting is and I decided to show her.

Obviously it looks good or okay now, but lawd jeezus, during tests and note taking, it's horrific.

I can't even tell what I wrote, it takes me a good minute. And sometimes I even add little pictures that go along with what's happening.

My teachers do not appreciate that. So here is my handwriting:

Image

Image

I was testing out which quotes to write in my journal as an intro and which summary I should go with so yeah...I'm not crazy, I swear.

I think I'm just gonna glue those in the journal. Why waste time writing it over again?

So during May, my letter came in for my high school and I gave it to Jess to fax it. Yo did the same thing as me. And today Yo called me crying saying that the school board didn't get her fax when Jess told her that the fax was sent.

So now Yo might not go to the best high school in the area because of Jess. And if my fax wasn't sent to them either, lawd jeezus, someone better pray for Jess.

So I guess Jess lied to us about calling the school board and them saying that they got our letter.

Someones gonna die if I get into the worst high school.
July 28th, 2012 at 07:12pm