Questions, and then some.

Okay, I have a question. Those who are still in school - or tend to buy backpacks for whatever reason you see fit - where's a good place to buy backpacks? Stores or websites are both accepted. I know the obvious places like Target and Walmart, but where else? Just kinda looking around. And there will be more questions at the end of this.

Anyway. So I went to Walmart yesterday with my parents. It was... eventful. XD

I haven't been swimming all summer, but I bought a bikini last night. It's red-and-white striped. The top and bottom were both cheap, so it's good. Lol.

Then I went into the book/CD section while my parents went off in another aisle. So I look through the books and see nothing, and then turn around and start going through the CDs. I found a Motley Crue CD and was on my phone trying to look it up, because I wasn't sure if it was a CD or them live. So, anyway, I'm on my phone trying to find out and then these girls just started arguing in the other aisle. Like, almost-fist-fight arguing. I saw the one go by and she goes into the other aisle and starts yelling at someone that she doesn't want to see her at her house ever again.

It was weird and loud and I won't lie, I was kinda scared. And then you see all her friends and stuff run by trying to stop her. They were adults. And then more people went that way hoping they would see a fight.

I don't think that any employee went over to see what was happening.

Then my parents came over looking for me because they were afraid, and my mom yelled at my dad because after they found me, he went off down the aisles trying to find the fight, too, but it had broken up by then. I don't think they actually physically hit one another.

I bought the CD anyway. Lol.

And on Friday my sister came over and we watched the first Back to the Future movie because she's never seen it, and Water for Elephants because we both read the book.

Let me just say, WfE was a terrible movie. If you've seen it and haven't read the book, I suggest the book. Honestly. It was terrible and half of it didn't even match up with the events of the book. And the actors/actresses aren't who I imagined when I read the book at all. -shrugs- Books pwn movies in about 99% of situations.

Anyway. It rained today for a little bit, then got sunny and blue skies again. It's supposed to rain here all week except for Tuesday. I don't want it to rain Tuesday because my sister and I are going to the beach.

I hate the beach. I honestly do. But she has no one else to go with. Idk what I'm gonna do while I'm there, other than wish I was at home XD I'm such a bad sister. Haha.

Uh... anything else... I read the first two Black Butler mangas. I suggest it to all anime/manga lovers. Seriously, check it out =D

And I need to find a way to convince my parents to buy me Motley Crue/KISS tickets DX Help?

1.) Backpacks. Name some places, please!
2.) Do you like Black Butler?
3.) Fan of Motley Crue?
4.) How do you convince your parents - or, rather, give me some tips on how to convince my parents - to buy concert tickets? Especially when you have no money/job to pay them back? =[
5.) How was your weekend? :)

I might sink as low as to make a powerpoint. Omg help me.

Anyway.

I say anyway and anywho a lot. Hehe.
July 30th, 2012 at 02:15am