How I feel Part 2

Goodness! All of this romantic books and crap makes it so hard for me to actually be interested in guys that I actually know. It just makes me want so much more than what is realistic for them to give me. I'm not saying its priority or anything. Heck it would be nice if a guy even liked me! I'm such a potato that I don't blame them. I'm a guys girl, as in I am definitely the friend that you tell about your girlfriend not the friend that you make you girlfriend. But maybe that's just my fault. I guess I'm too friendly? I know what I'm trying to say, but it's hard to explain. But seriously I love it when guys are cute and romantic, but it seems to me that most of the guys I know just aren't into it. Whatever. I'm not saying I'm desperate for a relationship either, I'm fine being single. Being single is great! I honestly don't believe I'm even ready for the pressures of relationship. I mean I've always wanted that relationship when you are BFF and turn into bf and gf. That would be the cutest thing. Whatever I think I'm rambling now. That's it for now.

These are just my thoughts at the moment so feel free to comment or whatever you feel like doing. Leave an opinion or whatever makes you happy. Thanks for reading I guess:)

~Dani
July 30th, 2012 at 04:28am