This Is the Way I Do It, by Non Omnis Moriar

Alright, guys. You may have seen by now that I work in what I like to call "seasons". These help me out in focusing into five or six stories at once and not have the other ones hanging around me. I won't start updating season two until I've finished season one.

The first season you're already familiar with it;

1. Bloodstream, I'm going to miss it so much when it's finished.
2. Her Name Is Alice, a bit short, but it seems like you guys don't mind.
3. Please, Don't Go, a story dedicated to chasing carousels; c:
4. Where The Wild Things Are, going to cry so hard with this story...
5. The Stars Come Out, simple love story. Kinda long, I think it'll be c:

And the cowrite Gingerly Yours with dj tommo c: Also, a new story which is called He Mele No Lulu, and this one I think I'm the most excited to do on the second season.

Now here's the second season with other stories c:

1. Boys Don't Cry, using a The Cure theme, probably will for the chapters too.
2. Californication, out of all of my stories, the Zayn ones are the ones that are most thoughtout.
3. Hallelujah, this is somewhat sad, so yeah. Not like Wild Things, thought.
4. Why, omfg, this one is going to be absolutely adorable.
5. I Should Go, this one is depressive, but too lovely not to write it c:

Also, I have Sheena Is A Punk Rocker, which is dedicated to heatherlight for introducing me to the amazing world of 1977 and 80's. I wanted to do a story about it, so there it is.

Now the third season:

1. Speeding Cars, this one will be hilarious, because the character I made is too awkward. So cute.
2. A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, based on the P!AtD CD that I just bought c:
3. Yellow, this one I actually don't know how it's going to end. We'll see, uh?
4. Hey, Soul Sister, I'm really excited for this one c: I love best friends stories
5. Bloom, I just know that this one is going to be hilarious c:

And that's pretty much it, you know. I may make more stories, but that's it so far. If any of you would like to do a cowriting with me, I'll gladly accept. God knows I need a big more help with my writing style.
July 30th, 2012 at 03:16pm