Genuinely don't know what to do.

My ex boyfriend has been in and out of hospital for the past month or so, due to ongoing kidney problems which have recently been diagnosed. The doctors do not know much about either of the conditions he has been diagnosed with, as they are both reasonably new, so it's all trial and error.
Anyway, since he's been ill, he's been living with me, as his mum lives a while away from the hospital where he is being treated, and no one else can do it as they work full time. The other day, he said that he'd been thinking, and that he wanted us to get back together, so we agreed that when the time was right - mainly, when he was feeling a bit better - we'd talk about getting back together again.
He had a doctors appointment the other day, which he went to, and then he got taken ill afterwards and had to stay in, and he's still there now, but I was applying for jobs so he said I could use his laptop, as I don't have one of my own. A couple of nights ago, I was saving some pictures, and I accidentally saved one in 'my pictures' instead of the folder that is mine. When I went to get it, I saw that he had pictures and chats from a virtual reality website, and in them is a naked girl and him, and they were talking dirty and having cyber s*x.
I was honest with him about anything that may have happened while we were split up, but first he lied to me about being on a dating site, and now I've found this too...
Is there any point in getting back together, or will I just keep getting hurt by him?
July 30th, 2012 at 05:53pm