A BETTER MAN MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!

A BETTER MAN MOVIE!

Okay. Not really. But kinda. (No, not really.)

I made a few (I went overboard) with a few ‘trailers’ that I’ll leave links to! I’m really excited!
Here’s the (quite stressful) story:

I wanted to make a trailer-y thing for ‘A Better Man’ for ages. So I sat down, determined that I would do it. Hours and hours later, windows movie maker kept shutting itself down, the photo viewer couldn’t see gifs, and it was getting on for one a.m. I was naturally very frustrated, and I was just about to give up for ever when I accidently pasted a gif into PowerPoint.

I’d spent so long thinking about download a software, and there it was, sitting pretty on my laptop, the sneaky bugger. Well, I felt dumb. Then I felt elated.

I made about 94334583 trailers with my new discovery, then realised I needed to export the aforementioned trailers. Damn. Stumped, I went online and hello, Microsoft help! Clear instructions on making your PowerPoint a movie. In HD. I filled a folder or two, let me tell you!
So now I want to share with you utter freaking joy. Pleeeaaase bear in mind that I am a complete amateur; I haven’t done this before! If you’ve any comments or suggestions or help for me, please send me a message!

(But be nice.)

I might make a longer one in future, alluding to the minor plotlines I’ve been thinking about and there will definitely be a video like this to support the trial storyline soon!

wooooo!

here's the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTVAyMoSfOg
July 30th, 2012 at 08:34pm