I'm back! Info on my hiatus, stories, updates and why I haven't put anything new out.

I have become very busy lately and have lost a lot of inspiration. I am having major writers block, I went from updating stories once a day/once every other day, to not putting anything new on the site in months. I JUST posted a Smut/Jimmy one-shot. I am getting a few ideas about some of my other stories.

With that being said, since I keep getting asked about updates, the updating will be slow. I am sorry for this. I am going to try to implement a new system for them. Bare with me as I try to explain it. So what i want to do is update all my stories, so with that in mind, I wont do double updates. Meaning that if I update a certain story, it won't be updated again until after I get my other updates done. There IS a possibility I may bend this rule. That's for me to decide myself as sometimes I get on writing rolls and can't stop. If that happens I might wait until its that stories time to update, or I may not depending on the circumstances. What I am trying to to is force myself to concentrate on particular stories and not half ass it. I want these stories to be good and pleasurable to read. Therefor they need attention and love. I can't write one story with another story in my head.

None of my stories are pre-written. I know some authors write the whole story start to finish and post a little at a time after they complete it. I however,don't do that (Not dissing anyone who does pre-write though. I just don't have the patience. haha) I post what I have written, meaning each chapter is brand new and hot off the presses, which makes it hard to update when you have no motivation. Which can be great for you if you wanna put input in my story, or sway me certain ways ;) So yes I do read suggestions/comments and implement them into my stories, I write as much for you as I do myself.

Some stories I have lacked passion and inspiration for or I just don't see it going anywhere. Sadly, these will probably go on the back burner. Who knows, I may suddenly gain inspiration for them. Off the top of my head I can really only think of 2-3 stories in this category. I WILL eventually get to them, I promise, once I get on a schedule and such i will be able to pick them back up as well. I will say that all the stories I am aiming to update are purely Avenged Sevenfold stories.

As far as my co-writes, I am up to date with them. The next update will come from my co-authors. Don't concentrate on those though, because I know at least one of my co-authors is struggling with major writers block, so bear with us!

If you have an idea of something you want to see in a story. If you want to ask a question about a particular story, or request an update, feel free to shoot me a message. I LOVE hearing from people who like my stories and I like hearing why you like them, what keeps you coming back, etc. So if there is a story of mine you just LOVE and want to see updated. Shoot me a message, provide me with a little inspiration or direction, because right now a lot of my stories I look at and get depressed because I don't know what to do with them.

This was longer than I anticipated, Ha.

Anyways please stick with me as I try to pull myself back to writing. I aim to try and do between 1 and 3 updates a week if not more.

Thanks,

Rev Syn Vengeance
July 31st, 2012 at 12:03pm