Heyo

Hello all.
I've noticed that my Andy story isn't getting as many readers as it used to, and honestly it's upsetting.
Therefore, I have decided no updates until the most recent chapter gets up to at least 20 readers.
9 readers on a chapter? That's sad, especially when I have more people than that subscribed.

Onto other news...
After discussing with Amber a while back, I've decided to bring new life into my old story about Shou of Alice Nine. Obviously Jrock fans will, or should, know who he is or the band at the very least.
I'm not expecting a ton of readers for that story honestly because it is a lesser known genre is seems.
Regardless, I printed out all the original chapters and have been reading over them. It needs a decent amount of work, but for the most part the plot line and such should be remaining the same. When I post the first few chapters, I might post the link to the original but I'm not entirely sure yet.
That would just be there so people could see how much my writing has changed since then, so I may or may not post the link to the original.
The original is 20 chapters, but as I read them, I realized how fast everything moved and I'm going to slow some things down so the revived version may end up being more or less than 20 chapters. Probably more though.
It has been my longest story to date, and probably will always be. It is my brain child and I love it so much, hence the reason I'm bringing it back and upgrading it.

Hopefully everyone has been enjoying my stories and will enjoy my Shou story or any other future stories! :)
July 31st, 2012 at 09:25pm