So messed up....

Ok guys. Yeah I know I said I was feeling awesome yesterday but right now I'm totally not.
I dont know if its because its almost "my time of the month" (sorry to the guys that had to read that :P) or if its just my super messed up moods but I feel like hell right now.
I mean my life is going pretty good but I guess I kind of know some reasons why I might feel like this.
1) Work is almost done. So, I work at a summer camp and the summer camp is only on for 6 weeks. Now you're probably all like "Hey, Id be happy work is almost done." and yeah I am but Im also not. We have two weeks left of the camp and yeah it'll be great to have free time again, I dont really want it to end. I have such a good time at the camp and the people there are so... real. Its refreshing compared to all the fake people I have to deal with all year at school.
2) Once work ends it means school will be starting soon. So here's my issue. I love school. I love learning new things, reading the material, having essays and projects to write but I hate the people. Ok maybe not hate because I dont really hate anyone, but I cant stand them. They are all so fake, lying, rude, insensitive, and just plain infuriating. Like I get so angry thinking about having to pretend that I'm not totally pissed off with the people there. Yes, Im biased because they were all basically bitches to me at the end of the year, but still. I cant take it anymore.
3) I dont want to go back to highschool. If I could skip this last year and get into university and start all over again I would be the happiest person on the planet. Im really not kidding. Most people I know dont want high school to end but I honestly cant wait to get out.
4) the whole "time of the month thing". Haha this is self explanitory.
5) Do I have a 5? Umm.... I dont know. I think its mostly like all the craziness going on at home and stuff, plus work ending, realizing that I probably have NO chance with the guy I like, school starting far too soon even if it's still a month away, and the fact that Im going to have to deal with all this nonsense once school starts.

So yeah, even though my mood was awesome yesterday its totally terrible right now. I kind of hate life :P
July 31st, 2012 at 11:44pm