I Want to Do a 30 Day Challenge Too... But I Don't Like the One Going Around Mibba, So I Think I'll Do a Disney One.

So I'm sure many of us Mibbians who frequent the blogs on this site have noticed that one of the many "30 Day Challenges" floating around the Internet has been quite taken to by many users. But for me, the challenge you all are doing doesn't interest me but I am interested in starting a 30 Day Challenge as well. The challenge you all are doing doesn't interest me because I don't want to show my picture and there are some questions on the list I don't want to answer for personal reasons. I'm not a very open person and I'd like to keep my looks/identity a secret, let's put it that way. So instead, I've decided that I will make up for that by doing a 30 Day Disney Challenge. Sounds good to me. I love Disney a lot so it works out well in my opinion.

Here's the 30 Day Disney Challenge's list:

Day #1: Your favorite character
Day #2: Your favorite princess
Day #3: Your favorite heroine
Day #4: Your favorite prince
Day #5: Your favorite hero
Day #6: Your favorite animal
Day #7: Your favorite sidekick
Day #8: Your favorite villain
Day #9: Your favorite original character (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc.)
Day #10: Your favorite song
Day #11: Your favorite love song
Day #12: Your favorite villain song
Day #13: Your least favorite song
Day #14: Your favorite kiss
Day #15: The first movie you saw
Day #16: Your favorite classic
Day #17: Your least favorite classic
Day #18: Your favorite Pixar film
Day #19: Your least favorite Pixar film
Day #20: Favorite sequel
Day #21: An overrated movie
Day #22: An underrated movie
Day #23: A movie that makes you laugh
Day #24: A movie that makes you cry
Day #25: Your favorite scene from your favorite movie
Day #26: Saddest death
Day #27: Your favorite quote
Day #28: Your favorite theme park
Day #29: Your favorite theme attraction
Day #30: Your favorite theme park show


I don't think I'll be able to answer 28 through 30 as it's been ages since I last went to Disneyland (I went when I was a child) but I'll think of something. I love most of the questions on the challenge and I'm sure I'll be able to write decent length blogs on them all. If you guys don't know me, I tend to ramble in my blogs. You can just look at some of my past blogs for evidence on that. I ramble. A lot. It's just something I've always done so I'm positive I will be able to meet the 200 word limit and go beyond it too with the above questions.

So, that's the Disney challenge and that's the version of the "30 Day Challenge" that I'm thinking about doing. If I decide to do it, I'll post the first blog tomorrow. If I don't get busy that is, which I probably won't be but you never know. Maybe I'll actually get a job or at least an interview. I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated with this job hunting. I can't get a job for the life of me! I have experience in hotels but all the hotels I have applied to won't hire me because they don't think I could handle jumping from a 36 room motel to a 100+ one. Job hunting is not as easy as people think. I'm hoping I'll get a job soon because I need one. It's not a matter of wanting one, it's a matter of needing one and I'm on a time schedule that is quickly running out. I've had three interviews and no luck actually getting hired. I'm just so frustrated with this.

But let's not be negative, let's talk about my Disney doll collection. I started a doll collection for Disney dolls a few weeks back and it's grown a considerable amount. I'm planning to get the princesses first, followed with the princes, and then begin collecting supporting characters. I have five princesses so far. Merida, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, and Mulan. So I need Pocahontas, Tianna, Rapunzel, Snow White, and Cinderella. I think think the last one I'll get is Rapunzel because honestly, I don't like her doll too much.

Here's my girl's so far. I hope you all know which princess is which but if you don't, here's the order they're laid in: Aurora, Ariel, Mulan, Merida, and Belle.
Image

I love all of the dollsMulan just so happens to be my second favorite princess (Merida took over as first when I saw Brave) so she's one of my favorite dolls as well and Ariel has super soft and beautiful hair. Merida's head is huge compared to the other dolls though. It's actually kind of funny how large her head is. Her doll is so beautiful though, I adore Merida's looks.

My mom also got me the new Kingdom Hearts 3D game. I can't wait to play it, it's been a long enough wait and it looks awesome. That is all.
August 1st, 2012 at 12:37am