I Am Stuck in WGABMOOH, But Female BFF to the Rescue.

Okay so I've been trying to write the next chapter of my We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands and I've got a start no middle and no ending. It's taken me over four months to get the start of it. I don't know what it is, I know what I want to happen and everything like that, but I am having so much trouble with getting what I want to happen into actual words. It's like somehow that connection is broken. I can't seem to get what I want, out. It's happened to me a few times before and I've gotten my best friend to take a look at it. I thought a new pair of eyes and a fresh mind would be what I needed, and it has.

So, that's exactly what I did. I messaged her last night and asked if she could help me and she was happy to. I want to finish this story and so, if anyone could help me, she can. I completely trust her with my work, because she's so talented - better than me, that's for sure and she's done it in the past and it's helped me out a real lot before, so I know it's in capable hands.

I just get so frustrated because it's my story and I should be able to write it. But I know everyone has their issues and mine is getting what I want to happen to paper - not always, but it is becoming more often. I have so many ideas and for me, it's hard to set them aside and just get one story out at a time. I've tried two and three stories at one point, and it just didn't end so well. That's why they're still on hiatus. One thing's for sure, I really want to finish everything I have ever written, even if that means re-writing it because I have grown since writing them, I just want them finished and for people to actually like them.
August 1st, 2012 at 05:26am