A super long recap of my slight date with Wyatt...

So usually when me and Wyatt hang out we just drive around aimlessly looking for something to do. Which is what we did. And if we aren't out at Sheri's getting pie shakes at 1 am or running around Salvation Army on a lazy Summer's weekday afternoon, then we're sitting around talking. And I mean TALKING. We could talk forever, it's great really. I love it.

So this was my last night at the apartment in Clackamas meaning the last time I’d be spending much extra time in town, and this is what happened, we just ended up talking. We were out in his car in the apartment parking lot and we were there till like 4 am from about 1-1:30 ish. We eventually started talking about past relationships which led to me telling him about why I had stopped talking to him for a while. Which was when Chas had taken those pills and I felt like an ass for thinking I'd liked Wyatt while being with Chas. So we got into that and we went on about how we had both liked each other at that time and how we both thought neither of us wanted to talk to the other. Then he kind of just went off on how much he liked me and why and all this amazing fantastic stuff.

So he tried to kiss me in the car, knowing we both like each other, why not right? But I wouldn't do it because it freaked me out. So I told him of course that the reason I didn't think I could do it, even though I wanted to, was because I didn't know where that would lead us if it would lead us anywhere at all. So we didn't do anything in the car and we just kept talking and even though you might think it would get awkward, it didn't and I really enjoyed that. Like, there was no big deal made, we both just understood how each of us felt and it was a really comfortable situation.

But then it reached 3:30am and he decided he had to go home. His parents might have been expecting him and he had work later that morning. So he drove around to the front of our apartment and I prolonged getting out of the car, and then just told him to park again so he could just walk me back up to the apartment. So we talked a little longer and at the door, both of us knowing he had to leave but also both of us knowing he really didn't want to. So then he hugged me good-bye and it was this really long sad kind of hug. But also one of those hugs where you just knew that the hug had a lot more meaning than just a parting gesture. He kept telling me that we would be okay and that we would definitely continue to see each other and hangout.

He was almost going to leave and then he told me how he felt like he should really just kiss me but he didn’t know if I was comfortable with it which I thought was really pretty sweet. But eventually, yeah, we kissed. Like, not gross open mouthed icky type shit. It was just like, a really nice kiss. That happened like, three times out of just not wanting to leav each other, but who’s counting? And it was really great, like, not to sound weird about it but it really just felt good, and it felt right. But then we had to leave each other not knowing for sure what would go on between us as far as a title for our kind of relationship.

But yeah, he’s coming over Thursday, so… We’ll see what goes on.

I kind of just want to kiss his face again.
August 1st, 2012 at 07:18am