Stories and Author Recommendation Part 1

Welcome, my lovely readers. This blog (or journal) is for promoting stories that I’m really into these couple of weeks. I’ve had trouble finding really good stories of Avenged Sevenfold since the teenagers have taken over with One Direction. I don’t mind because to each its own. But I know there are Avenged Sevenfold readers out there dying to find good stories. Here are some I recommend and there is one that isn’t Avenged Sevenfold, but it’s one of my top favorites to read.

Careless Love feat. Matt Sanders by Overflowing Ashtray. Emi’s writing is always so amazing. She can get a clear picture in my head and I’m so entranced by every word.

Deal With the Devil feat. Matt Sanders by so sedated. It has an interesting plot, and it is very well written. Bree is one of the few, very few teenage writers I trust on Mibba to write good plots… and smut scenes. Her smut is very, very good.

A Soulless Heart feat. Matt Sanders by soapy. Sophie is a very good friend of mine. We toss ideas back and forth and when she told me about this idea I was so stoked. She started writing and each chapter was so incredible. It was totally unique, it might base off Buffy, but no one had thought to add Avenged Sevenfold. The new ending is going to make everyone go crazy in a good way. I guarantee you will have a good time reading this.

Nightmare feat. Brian Haner by Brian Haner Jr. The prequel “Scream” caught my attention and I finally finished reading it. It’s really good. I’m sure you have read it if not, go check it out!

Gunslingers feat. ALL of the guys by carpe-vengeance. It’s the guys as male strippers…. Need I say more? No, go check it out it’s gonna be awesome.

Passionate Obsession by Lady of the Moon. This is an original story. If you have read the trilogy of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice then you will LOVE this story. I gave it a try and fell in love because it reminded of that series. It is so brilliantly written. It has “slash” scenes and I tend not to read that, but the author has made it possible for me to enjoy it.

Here are some other authors you can check out:

Dancing Dead.

for I have Syn.

atrocious
synyster shadows

pawnsinplay

MissLyss

ManicFame


If you want me to add you to the next blog I make of this, please message me and send me the link to the story you want me to check out and promote. I’m thinking of doing this once a month.
August 1st, 2012 at 08:21am