Dream Journal 3: Awkward meeting and back with him

My boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago and apparently, from what I can tell from last night's dream, I miss him a lot.

My dream started inside a huge arcade. There were lots of games to play and various activities to do. Lights were flashing everywhere. I was there alone. I did not see any of my friends at first. I was playing random games alone. I started walking around the place when suddenly I am approached by my ex boyfriend and our friend.

We start catching up and I agree to go play some of the games with them. We play a four player version of Pacman and some other games. There is a bowling alley at this place. My ex boyfriend grabs my hand and leads me to the alley.

We sit down and start to bowl. We are all laughing and having a good time. Our friend disappears sometime. I do not remember when, but he just stops being there. My ex boyfriend and I begin to walk around. He is holding my hand again. I can feel myself blushing.

We go on one of the rides. We are smiling and it feels like old times, even if it is a bit more awkward than it was back then. My ex boyfriend and I get off the ride and he suddenly hugs me. He leans in and kisses me. I'm embarrassed and confused. I kiss him back.

Then I wake up. I don't really know how to feel about this dream. I mean it was nice, but it was still about my ex.
August 1st, 2012 at 07:07pm