alrighty.

there's so more updates coming your way!

so, in case you hadn't noticed, i deleted Cryogenics. i just don't see it going anywhere, so it's going away.

i have started work on converting DBC into a oneshot, and i hope to have that finished by the middle of august.

my big news, however, is that LMH's sequel, Oakland, started today! i'm really excited to have started this and get this out there, because LMH was such a fun story to write and i loved having all of you commenting and just generally loving the story. and it also makes me really happy to see that there were already three subscribers to Oakland months before i even put up the first chapter.

well, now it's up! go read and enjoy! i have exciting things planned for this story!

i also am going to mention that i'm going back to school this month, so updates aren't going to be as frequent, as i'm going to be packing and doing laundry and just lots of general school stuff. plus, i'm having family from down south come up for my birthday, so there's gonna be a lot happening in my life this month. so just expect less frequent updates of everything.

i hope to incorporate updates into my busy schedule once i get into the routine at school, though. :3
August 2nd, 2012 at 02:08am