Morrissey in Manchester (inside this journal is the best night of my life)

Saturday, 28/07/14, was the best night of my life. I don't even know where to begin, I'm still really emotional that I actually saw the beautiful Morrissey live and he was right in front of me and I just stood there in awe getting knocked about before deciding to move back a bit because I was getting practically beaten. Which in a way annoys me now because if I had put up with it for just a bit longer it would of calmed down and I would of been right at the front the entire time but I know I couldn't have, everyone was fucking insane and I couldn't breathe.
But besides the fact that it didn't get off the the best start and because of that I sorta missed Everyday Is Like Sunday, it was an incredible gig and he put on an amazing show. I mean, if I'm honest, he could of done it better. The setlist wasn't brilliant and he didn't even sing There Is A Light That Never Goes Out but the amount of complaining from fans who were there that night is just a bit much. "I left early". "I was disappointed". "I wish I hadn't bothered". What?! He's an old man now, he isn't at his strongest and he isn't always going to play the songs that we want because he's Morrissey and he does whatever the fuck he wants to and yes Meat Is Murder was a bit uncomfortable but regardless of this it was a brilliant night and I would do anything to live that night again. And maybe the 'disappointed' fans should of just stayed at home listening to his greatest hits but I will definitely be trying to see him one last time before he retires. I still can't believe I saw him this weekend. He's so wonderful. I came home and I cried... My mum must of thought I was a proper freak but I just walked around the house crying hysterically like "I SAW MOZ!"
I love you so much Morrissey :'(
And I'm both happy and sad. Because you gave me the best night of my life and I was so overwhelmed to actually see you but I also know that I might never see you again and that's sort of heart-breaking.
I could say so much more about this night and go on for ages about how sexy it was when he ripped off his shirt and threw it into the crowd (yes it got ripped to fucking shreds) or how jealous I was when he pulled a lad up onto stage and hugged him but frankly I am tired and I can't be bothered which is why this is so badly written.

But my point is that it was amazing, and I'll never forget it. Cannot stop listening to The Smiths and Morrissey... however much I loved them before, now it's just intensified 10x more. I love you Moz ugh.

PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TIME!

Image

Beautiful man.

Okay so this is shaky as fuck but this is the video where he pulled some lad onto the stage and hugged him and it was beautiful.

Still Ill (own video)

This is my favourite Smiths song :) Bit of a singing fail from the crowd though hahahaha

I Know It's Over (own video)

And everyone loves this one...

Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want (own video)

Would of posted more of the upbeat songs but I was going fucking nuts so they're really badly recorded haha!

This is also Still Ill but it's a much better recording than mine and shows how brilliant the gig was, so watch this one too! Also I can see myself in it woooo. (2:10 for the Moz hugger in this one)

Still Ill (HD)

I MISS YOU SO MUCH. I miss Manchester. I miss Morrissey. I would give anything to live that weekend again...
August 2nd, 2012 at 02:51am