A Bizarre Market, Leopard Print Tattoos, and the Mystery Machine.

This is one dream that was just strange. I haven't had another dream like it since.

I was inside a kinda of market place. They sold all sorts of weird items like vampire hunting kits, Indian saris, and lime green popcorn.
I was standing near the front entrance trying to get the weird green popcorn looking dispenser to work. I finally gave up and wandered outside. The market seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, because I ended up on a warn down grassy plane, it was nighttime and there was only one street lamp that was on in front of the entrance.
I turned to go back inside when a friend of mine came running up to me.
She was wearing a shiny green top with really tight leopard print pants and pumps. She had green cat eye contacts and whiskers. She also had leopard print in her hair and tattooed on most of her body that I could see.
"I thought you were done getting all your tattoos?" I asked her.
"I was going to finish, but I ran out of cash. Have you got some I can borrow?"
I gave her the money I had in my pocket and watched her race back inside shouting for joy.
Then I heard someone yell my name. I turned and saw my friend Will drive up in the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo.
"Hey, come on. We're leaving." He said and waved at me to hurry.
I saw that Ghost and Drew were in the van as well. There was all sorts of crazy stuff crammed into the back of it. Stuff was sticking out the windows and the back doors had been bungeed shut. There was even stuff strapped to the roof of the van.
I could only conclude it was the stuff they had acquired from the bazaar. My last thought was, "How on earth do they expect to fit me in the van with all that stuff."

Then I woke up. I told my friend Will about it and to this day he still asks me to tell people about it.
August 2nd, 2012 at 05:50am