Well it's been awhile. + books +comment swaps

Hi there fellow Mibbians! It's been a while since I've been active on here, I've been lurking for the past, oh I don't know months, yeah that sounds about right. Then it's been like, a year since I actually wrote something (and posted it) so hopefully I can get back on that. Once I find my little writing journal with all the twists and turns.

What's the whole deal with the books? I mean I get the idea of submitting them and everything, and I've had a couple approved but the ones that aren't approved. I mean I'm not overly upset some of them didn't get approved by y'know it'd be nice to get a reason instead of just having them deleted because I really don't have a clue what I did wrong.

Then is anyone up for a comment swap? (Mibba still does those right?) I heard about the fancy dancy click and it'll give you a story to read and comment on, but what if the comment you received back was like literally two lines again I'm hoping I don't sound like a total biatch but I wrote a huge comment and got like two lines back, needless to say I'm a little peeved.

Anyways, anyone up for a comment swap? I'm not really partial to which story of mine you pick, so you can pick any of mine, and give me a name for one of yours and we'll go :D
August 2nd, 2012 at 07:01pm