My lack of updates.

I got a job, which literally brings me up to two jobs. That's good for the money situation, but not so good for my writing situation. Getting a job means less writing from me, seeing as I can only write on my off days (well, that's not true, but it's usually how it works.) unless I'm sleeping, because I sleep a lot more than I used to now, or unless I'm fangirling over Sherlock and wanting to write a story on that.

On top of that, I've misplaced my flash drive, so I have to rewrite things-- that's a pain. But it's slowly getting done, so, I'll update Mercy No More (hopefully today. God, I hope I do today. I'm tired of seeing only the prologue and first chapter up) and Laugh With the Sinners soon.

My cat also just died a few days ago. Mom had called me after work one day, and told me I'd probably have to get her put to sleep since she's stopped eating, and the bugs outside were swarming her. I cried the whole way home. I've had her since I was five, so she was about 17 years old. I mean she was an old cat. But again, I've had her since I was five, I'd grown sort of attached to her.

Luckily though, we didn't have to take her to get put to sleep (which I think is the main thing that I was upset over). She died last Friday while I was at work. I think my thing was that I didn't want to take her to the vet and leave her there. She would have been scared. I knew she was getting close to dying for a long time; I just didn't want her to be scared when she did, and I knew if I took her to get her put to sleep, that's probably exactly what would happen.

So, yeah, I'm getting back to writing as soon as I finish this. I want to thank everyone who's waited so long for updates, and review when I finally do. You're all awesome.
August 2nd, 2012 at 09:34pm